Sunday 18 September 2011

Happy Anniversary !!!

Okay, so our Anniversary was actually yesterday.  I did write this on my blog yesterday but the 'post' appears to have gone onto a different blog.  *Looks at empty wine bottles*  I have no idea why or how that happened !!!

Anyway, as some of you may already know, Boy George is kind of my idol (ssshh, don't laugh) and via the wonderful world of Twitter (that I never really use), on my birthday I got him to wish me a Happy Birthday.  So, our anniversary ...   well I had to try.   And, ta-daaaaa, he obliged.  I really don't use Twitter except to try and get Boy George to send me a personal message.  Well, if you don't ask, you don't get !!!  See, he even put a little kiss after his message.  Yes, that IS a little kiss.  It is NOT some form of 'X marks the spot' for him to shoot me because he thinks I'm his stalker.  I'm not.  Honest.  *Beams*


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you and Boy George had been together for so long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That kind of generosity is so awesome! I'm impressed with Mr. George. And happy anniversary! (Can't wait till it's MY turn to be wished that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, been a while since you blogged! More stories, please!

    ReplyDelete