Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday = day for stupid questions !!!

As I said previously, I'm selling all my PS1 and PS2 games on Ebay.  I've listed some in 'bundles' and I've listed some separately.  To save time (and money on Ebay) I put a picture of about 25 games that I have for sale.  I put a starting bid of £2.00 and then put:  THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE ITEM ONLY – PLEASE CONTACT ME TO LET ME KNOW WHICH GAME YOU WANT.  Then I get an email asking:  "Do you get all the game in the picture or is a random selection".  And no, I've not spelt anything wrong there - that's exactly how the question was put to me.  It's not just me is it ?  I mean, I put this auction is for one item only.  I am then asked if they get all the games.

I get stupid questions all the time.  I have advertised five Crash Bandicoot games as a bundle.  I then get people asking me how much would postage be for just two of the games.   No.  You can't buy just two.  That's the idea of a 'bundle'.  They are bundled together.  Clear ?  I have another listing that already has a bid on it.  I am then asked by someone else if they can buy the games but can I do them for £4.00 cheaper.  Umm.  No.  These games are already being sold so cheap just to get rid of them and make more space in my cupboard.  What do they want me to do ?  Pay THEM to take them off my hands ?  Perhaps I'll answer the next stupid email (because I know there will be more) with 'you are the weakest link, goodbye' !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment