Monday 27 June 2011

The beginning. Again.

So here we are again.  I've decided to give this blogging marlarky just one more try.  I won't even go there with my last blogs.  All I can say is the second time I done nothing wrong.  I still don't understand but ...   we won't go there!  I'll just let, umm, nature, do it's thing.  Some of you will know what I'm talking about.  Others won't have a clue.  Anyway, it's a lovely day today.  We are having a mini heatwave, and by mini, I MEAN mini.  Two days.  That's it.  We've had rain pretty much through all of June so far and then it decides to hit us with two good days and then apparently tonight we are due thunderstorms, just to finish it off nicely huh ?  They did say something about a tornado too.  Okay so I'm sure it won't happen over here but it would be good to watch yes ?  I remember that film with the cow being flown through the air by the tornado.  I can't remember what the film was called, but I laughed.  A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment