Tuesday 28 June 2011

No tea, no flowers, no Royals !!!

Here we are again !  For the people that don't know why I called my blog this - no tea, no flowers, no Royals - let me explain.  I've mentioned this here because who knows, in months to come (or maybe weeks) it could change again.  This title was on the recommendation of a friend.  This same friend that called me a 'fake brit' and 'blunt'.  Her exact words !  But I guess I have to trust her as she's had more experience of blogging and she is kinda good at it (but don't tell her I said that) !  We'll ignore the name calling.  For now.  Oh, and she also thinks that this title will attract more 'viewers' than the original title (see?  she's good).

So the title of  'no tea, no flowers, no Royals' ..... 

No tea - I don't like tea.  Simple as.  I haven't drunk tea since I was about 9 years old. 

No flowers - it's not that I don't like flowers.  I just don't know what to do with them.  Give me a vase and a bunch of flowers and .....  I'll give you them back.  I can't arrange flowers at all.  I send them to Mum on Mother's Day and shit like that, umm, I mean special occasions like that !  But give them to me ?  No thanks.  Although I think I did get a bouquet from HIM on our first anniversary and I got the occasional red rose when we were just going out.  Anyway, back to the title. 

No Royals - again, it's not that I don't like the Royals, but they're a bit like the flower explanation - I'm not sure what to do with them.  I probably wouldn't be able to stick the Queen and Prince Philip in a vase and make them look any better than the flowers - I just don't really know if they're a good thing or a bad thing (the Royals, not the flowers) !

No comments:

Post a Comment